This page will be updated with applications and any new documents.
**2017-2018 Application period is already closed .
Requirements for Membership:
- Be a junior or senior ( grade 11-12)
- Have a weighted overall GPA of 3.4 across all courses
- Maintain a 3.5 in all science courses
- Be enrolled in at least one honors or upper level science class during or prior to the eleventh grade year.
- Be enrolled in at least one second year honors or upper level science class during or prior to the twelfth grade year.
Applications for the Science NHS include the following requirements:
- At least one, preferably two science teacher recommendations ( see form under handouts)
- A resume
- Involvement in at least one science based extracurricular or organization inside AHS
- Service to others in the science community - up to 8 hours a year. This can be via tutoring or in other opportunities throughout the Science NHS communication network.